Upper Austrian business policy relies successfully on innovation by cooperation and competence.
At the MedTech-Cluster, we stimulate and constantly support cooperation between companies. This means that you can successfully implement innovative ideas together:
The cooperation of companies and institutions working on the most varied subjects is supported by national and international grant schemes (funds from the EU, national and local governments) and assisted by the Cluster.
Special interest groups
Under the project management of the MTC Cluster, companies work together in a special interest group on new subjects such as a new technology to develop it further and make it more visible to target groups.
Experience exchange meetings
A closed group of companies meets several times a year to exchange experience on a subject that has been jointly defined. The experience exchange meeting is organised and hosted by the MTC.
Sales and internationalisation activities
The Cluster organises study trips, supplier days and joint trade fair stands for partner companies to make it easier to enter new markets.
The MTC helps initiate media cooperation projects, organises press conferences and stages joint events.
• Advice on project ideas (alternative funding possibilities, necessary framework conditions)
• Searching for suitable project partners (personal research, project tenders via MTC media, initiating round tables for
• Compiling the application for funding
• Support during project realisation
• Opportunity for holding project meetings at MTC Offices
• Project-related public relations (MTC media and trade publications)